Thursday, June 2, 2011

What a Proud day...




it is really an honor to see your child graduate from college. To know that the sweat and tears of the last 4 yrs has become in accomplishment, not only for her but also for us as parents. I can say that when the processional began and the students started to march onto the field tears of joy filled my eyes. I was there to celebrate the ending of her scholastic journey thus far, but also there to celebrate the beginnings of what is to come. Iliana is the first grandchild to graduate from college in both our families and we are all so proud of her.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo! That is AWESOME!!! Congrats to your daughter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jona Panesa said...

congrats D!!! I will be counting lots of years before Zid goes to college!

TanishaRenee said...

I'm late, but congratulations Iliana!!! What a wonderful accomplishment!