Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My altered boxes and thank you!!!


So a few months ago my friend Debbie created this really amazing cake made out of pattern paper and hat boxes I thought it was fabulous. I spoke to her recently and told her she inspired a project I was working on, I really loved the outcome of my cake. Thank you Debbie!!! I created this for a DT tryout, but guess what happened, last night while I was creating my finishing touches I took a photograph and thought let me upload now and then work on the other project well needless to say that my last few images would not upload unto my computer, I was going crazy last night. I just couldn't get it to fix and figured why even finish the other project when it was due at Midnight it really made no sense. So I go to sleep at 12:35am and wake up at 5am and go to my camera delete a few pictures and now viola it uploads. UGHHHHHH why didn't I think about that last night I tell you why I was tired. LOL So I wanted to share what I created. Products Used: Imaginisce Twitterpader line , Imaginisce flowers, Prima Marketing butterflies, flower and spray. Helmar 450 Quick Dry

I also wanted to post here a thank you to my local friends who have made cards for Evelyn, and to my online friend Julie Tucker-Wolek who is just the most generous, loving friend. Who I have never met, but know that one day at CHA I will. She is a faithful blog follower, and when she saw my post about Evelyn she wanted to help, well she not only made a card for Evelyn but she also posted my story on A few of my Favorite things challenge blog well needless to say I have received many emails asking me where to send their card they made for Evelyn. I was touched by the overwhelming response. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart I know that when Evelyn receives these homemade cards, these cards made from the heart, these cards made with passion and concern and prayers that she will be overwhelmed with happiness! Thank you!!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That's a bummer about the upload of your photos and not making the DT call :( but the layered boxes is GORGEOUS!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors and love love love love love the flowers....and soooooooooooooooo HAPPY that FAVE THINGS was able to help out!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

I just love this so much, it is so stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
No puedo describir lo hermoso que es! Tengo que usar mi google roto espaƱol LOL

Becky said...

Dolores!!! This totally rocks! I love all the pretty teal colors and flowers!