Sunday, August 8, 2010

Refuge

that is the name of my most recent Perfume which I purchased at Charlotte Russe. How odd and yet perfect. You may wonder why odd, well because I never took the time in the last week to read the name, I just put it in my cart. Perfect because in a time when I most need to seek refuge I have found it, not in my perfume but in knowing that God is still here in my life confirming things for me even in a bottle of perfume. Letting me know that He is my Refuge. Psalms 9:9 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed a stronghold in times of trouble. Recently I created a layout titled Jesus take the Wheel, really its about just letting go and giving it all to God. Trusting, that He is in charge even when you feel discouraged, broken and weak. I want to thank Leah Crowe for creating a challenge about just letting it go, putting it out there on paper. Am I still struggling, the answer is Yes but I do know that He is my refuge, my protector and that I have to let it go! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwww.....this is POWERFUL and BEAUTIFUL Dolores!!!!!! Just amazing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)