Monday, August 9, 2010

Had a great weekend!

Went to the movies to see Despicable Me, what a great kids movie. It was 3D and even had a good story line! I decided it was finally time to cut into the Ruby Rock-It designs pattern papers, oh I loved working with this paper and embellies to match. If you have not seen their products here is a link to the website Ruby Rock-It. I love, love, love the chipboard alpha it has this distress look. Fabulous! Today is a new day, new beginning and you guessed it I feel my scrapping coming on! Have a great day and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow wow!! These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the glitter on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Laurajean said...

these layouts are gorgeous girl...I have NEVER heard of this manufacturer..but I love their products...U ROCKED it girl.
Miss you, hope you are doing okay.