Monday, July 6, 2009

wow

I can't believe it's been more than a month that I have not blogged. So not like me, well I have some exciting news to share. I have made two Design Teams this month. First I want to say that I am part of Savvynsassy ribbon kit club, and if you know me then you know that I love ribbons & lace. Secondly I have made my first manufacturer DT woo hoo. I am now part of the MOD squad. MOSD manufacturers some great acrylic & chipboard albums among a few other embellishments.
So if you love ribbon just as much as I do, check out savvynsassy.

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

congrats on both!

Laurajean said...

WOOHOO Girl...that is so frickin' AWESOME, a BIG congratulations to you and Woohoo, only 2 days till we meet ;)

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey gurl-congratz to you-can't wait to work beside you-totally exciting!

JuliesAddiction said...

Congrats Girl!! So well deserved!!

Shirley said...

Congrats Dolores! That's awesome news!