Saturday, February 21, 2009

challenges and survivor



here are a few layouts I created for a 10 week challenge over at Scrapbook.com, this one really took me out of the box, but I loved the outcome.

and this next one was created for survivor challenge last week over at Tallyscrapper, didn't really like it, but I'm glad everyone else did. I just think for me it was way out of the box.



and this weeks challenge was really hard for me, because I really enjoy creating layouts with loads of different embellies and this week we could only use one type of embellishment.


here's one from sketches by tamara

3 comments:

MichelleStrachan said...

Hiya, D! I haven't scrapped in ages! Your stuff looks great! I adore all the prima bling! Hey, don't forget Chell is hosting a crop over at http://www.liveimaginecreate.proboards.com this weekend!

I will try to do a DreamGirls challenge soon, too! Life has gotten in the way of my scrapping! Ugh! Frustrating! Having fun playing with Michelle at the crop today, though! Stop by!

just lisa said...

Love your sweet layouts of your daughter and I just love that cluster of flowers on the bottom one!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Ohhh those layouts are amazing- I love the last one the most with all the wonderful flowers! Hey- do you know I'm coming to NYC in three weeks and teach workshops? It would be so fun to meet you there!