Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well I sure wish you all a very Happy New Year, I'd have to say that the last year has been overwhelming and I'm so glad for the new year. It has started out a little rough for those of you who don't know Chris has been in & out of the hospital, doctor's office and the truth is that I'm an emotional wreck. With that said I'm looking forward to this year and I pray that things get better soon.

Now for our Dreamgirls Challenge, we begin this Challenge with the word NEW and using my favorite colors to scrap, Black & White. The only other color you can use is with your handmade embellie. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

here's my take, and please go check out what our Divas have created.

1 comment:

just lisa said...

Love that layout - beautiful!!

Happy New Year Dolores!! I hope the new year is wonderful for you!!