Monday, December 15, 2008

So not

feeling well, I have been fighting a cold for 2 weeks now. This past week everytime I coughed I puked lost 4 pounds in the process, it's the only good thing. LOL. I decided to go to the Doctors office cause Chris my son was also coughing and had a fever this weekend figured might as well kill 2 birds with one stone. Well it turns out that cough is PNEUMONIA I froze when the doctor gave me the prognosis, but to make matters worse so does Chris I probably passed that cough to him and since his immunne system is weak he got it. Now we are both on meds, but can I say that mine just make me a little high. LOL. So keep us in your thoughts this week for a speedy recovery.

On a good note it's time for DT reveal over at Dreamgirls,and wow I can't believe that it's almost the end of the year, and Dreamgirls has made it so easy for you all. Create a layout using this sketch provided by Liz Qualman and the twists are stickles and use a Holiday song.



here's my take:

5 comments:

Nicole Laird said...

Oh no! Having had 4 out of 6 of us with it recently, I know it's not fun. I hope you both are on the mend soon and feeling better even sooner!!

Unknown said...

Oh no - I am glad you went to the doc -- hope you feel better soon!

Love your layouts too!

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. (((hugs))) And love your layout!!

melody said...

i'm so lovin that sketch..yummy! and girl...you did it justice..BEAUTIUFL WORK!

Panti said...

Your works are fine, as it is healthy that I have found you)