Sunday, November 2, 2008

wow two weeks

I can't believe it's been two weeks since i last posted. I have a few things to share. First it has been a stressful two weeks my dh has now been diagnosed with diabetes. It's been very stressful to say the least and for him to adjust to eating healthy.

In scrappy news, I do want to share that Treasured Scrapbooking is having it's DT call it ends soon, Leslie kits are always jam packed and truly are inspiring to work with.
Also Scrapbookheaven is having their DT call, and Shannon has been amazing to work for. The gallery there is always full of inspiration. Kits are awesome.

Oh and speaking of DT calls, Dreamgirls will be having it's very first DT call on the 15 of Nov. I can't wait to see all the submissions. Come check out our recent challenge.
here's my layout for this challenge:

Created for Treasured Scrapbooking:


Created using sketch for GDT spot wish me luck


Scrapbookheaven:











6 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! You've been busy creating and I love your work! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Sorry to hear about the diabetes, but I hope a diagnosis helps in terms of feeling better!

Tracey Taylor said...

WOWEEE, look at all this gorgeousness. I think the first is my fav!

Shirley said...

Awesome work as always Dolores! So glad you caught your dh's issues so quickly!

Liz Goldhawk said...

Hi! It was nice to see your name in my comments... love all these layouts!

Michelle said...

your creations are amazing as always and I totally envy your ability to scrap about yourself...you must teach me!

melody said...

WOWZA ~ you're rawkin the los chickie ~ yummy stuff! i love how you did the flowers and chipboard on the second lo..yummy!