Monday, September 29, 2008

Well it's my last layout



for sketchesbytamara, It has been an awesome 6 mos. I love sketches, fortunately for me I'm still part of her recipe challenge. Need to be challenge for a layout, checkout the sketchesbytamara recipe challenges. Awesome.


Here is my layout for the Survivor Challenge over at Tallyscrapper

layout had to include the following


* must be 12x12 - done

* must have a stitched edge - stitched the blue pp edge

* must have a paper pieced tree - palm tree

* include an owl, bird, hedgehog or deer - stamped bird

* have 2 photo corners - used as brackets

* journal on a cloud - done

* 3 photos - done

* and title it Life Is Beautiful - done






2 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

OMG, look @ how cute Elisa is--you are workin' those shade in that pic, girl! Love these!

Unknown said...

Hey you have been blogging girl! Love this page so beautiful