Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm Back





from my vacation!! Yeah feels so good to be home. Though while on vacation I had to take my 20 yr old dd to ER on Wednesday, she was running a high fever turned out to be strep. UGH. She's on meds and is much better thank goodness.

Tomorrow I have some DT reveals coming up for Treasured Scrapbooking and Dreamgirls. Oh and I forgot to mention before I left that I made the DT over at Tally Scrapper. Here are some layouts and a card I created with the kit.

Here are a few pics of my vacation

3 comments:

Heidi said...

glad you had fun - we missed you at tally but sounds like you needed a break....and got some rockin layouts done in the process! :)

Kristina said...

Welcome back Dolores...You were definitely missed! Love what you've done with the kit...can't wait to what else you have in sotre for us!

Kristina said...

Lol...*store*...oops!