Monday, March 24, 2008

Sketch 37


Well it's so funny, so yesterday I created 2 layouts I was so excited that I sent the wrong layout to Tamara. It turns out that my layout that I sent looks as if was from the sketch. LOL. Well here's the one I really wanted to submit because of the sketch that has the look of distressed edges. Don't forget to stop by SketchesbyTamara and get inspired.

Oh and my secret I promised that I would start giving hints, here's #1 it's challenging and inspirational. Hope that helps. Stay tuned tomorrow hint #2.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Beautiful layout! That is too funny - at least it worked out though.

Hmmm....wonder what your secret is ;)

Pearl said...

Such a beautiful & inspiring layout ! & congrats on the new Dreamgirls challenge blog ! cant wait to see what it's about !

BrendaB said...

Love your page! That's a wonderful photo!