Sunday, March 23, 2008

Scrapping the Music


Here's the layout I created this week for Scrapping the Music. This weeks song is The Story by Brandi Carlile and so I decided to created a layout titled Who I am which is part of the lyrics. Funny thing is that when I started journaling I realized that I really need to create a journal book of all of my experiences all the bad memories and the good. Unfortunately as a child I have more bad than good, but these are the ones that have created the woman I am. Oh and yes the photo is me at 18 months old.

Oh and do you remember awhile back I was not sure what to think of the Glimmer Mists well let me tell you I love this stuff. Now to get it in all colors. UM I think my husband might have a problem with that. LOL.

Oh and that secret I have to share well, it's still a SECRET. LOL I can tell you that I'm really excited about it, and I really want to share. Tomorrow I will be starting some sneak peaks.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Love your newest. And can't wait to hear your secret!

Diana said...

I love that layout. Great concept. I can't wait for you to announce your secret either ;)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.