Saturday, March 8, 2008

Scrapping the Music


this weeks song is The Most Beautiful Girl by Prince, it was the first time I heard it. I loved the lyrics. I have been wanting to use my Scenic Route Lynden collection, and I found the perfect photo. It's my niece with my daughter. They look so cute together. I also used a technique posted on Queen & co. blog. I sprayed glimmer mist on my white felt. Love this technique. Thanks to Amanda Laboy for posting this over at Treasured Scrapbooking.
Come and visit the Scrapping the Music blog, and create your layout.

3 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Dolores both the pic and the page are adorable, I love the way you layered all the elements and I am definitely going to check that site out, thanks for the inspiration and the link, hope you are having a lovely weekend XXX

Anonymous said...

TAG YOUR IT!! :) check my blog for details girl!

Erika said...

I love what you did with this layout. The colors are great!